Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETF

Highlighted
Journeyman

ETF

if my early termination fee gets waived do have to give my phone back?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: ETF

ortizari000

Thanks for reaching out, just so I can understand. Did you call us and spoke to an agent who presented you an option to break your agreement without any fees? If so, can you elaborate? What’s causing you to cancel your account?

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I called and spoke with an agen.  He said that my etf would be waived because the coverage in my area is not good which causes me to get dropped calls. He didn't say anything about returning my phone so that's why I asked.

Highlighted
Wizard

ortizari000,

We would need to review your account details to get a better understanding of the offer presented by this agent.  Please sent me a Private Message and include your full name, account number or primary phone number and your security pin or answer to your security question.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.