cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Termination for ATT :)

Patron

Early Termination for ATT :)

I requested call logs and replacement phones. Did I receive them? NO Sprint sent them to the WRONG address. That is personal information not meant for anyone's except MY eyes. Did they compensate me or argue with me? ARGUE. I HATE sprint. I hope they go out of buisness. AT&T only has one issue with customer service... Wait time. I would rather wait 2-3 minute's and have everything solved than get a rep in under 30secs  then get transfered and wait on hold for 2-3 mins then re explain yourself. I am a former AT&T customer and they NEVER had me go to a store. I was a customer w/ AT&T since 2006-2011. I only switched because I was no longer going to be on a family plan. I regret it. Not only does AT&T have amazing phone deals but AWESOME coverage. Finacially AT&T is not the best choice but I think it's worth it. The help and coverage is worth the extra $10. The longest I've been on the phone with Sprint is 6 hours! That's isnt okay. I will never join sprint again. I perfer anyone reading this to join AT&T. WAIT WAIT WAIT! SPRINT HAS ALSO ALLOWED PEOPLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT WITH BASIC INFO! Last bill amount? You get that when you enter your cellphone number. Current address? who doesn't know the damn address you live at? You can look that up online or just go to there house. Billing Zip code? Obviously just type in the name, state, and city and you'll get a zip code.  Sprint is ignorant and outrageous. NOT WORTH THE PLAN. I don't even understand how this is a major phone company. I just scored a brand new Samsung Galaxy S2 w/ a ballistic case and screen cover for $10.87! With a monthly bill of $30. I am on a family plan. I am only 16 and I have had all these issues in the course of 1 year. Oh, yeah you will always get told something different everytime you call sprint. F*** that! FOLLOW THE DAMN POLICY!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Early Termination for ATT :)

Sprint will not be going out of business because you want them to,but it is does suck to deal with these kind of problems.You must have been dealing with a few bad apples because all company's have a few of them.I never had any problems with sprint since the day I have join them in 2007.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Early Termination for ATT :)

A few bad apples? A FEW bad apples!?!?!!? I have had a few dozen bad apples since I started dealing with my issues  15 days ago!!! And it is still not resolved

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.