Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early upgrade fee

Journeyman

Early upgrade fee

So in anticipation of the Galaxy S 3 Black Friday sale I opted to pay the $50 early upgrade fee today. Would this be applicable to online or over the phone purchases on Black Friday?

Also, the text notification I received regarding the early upgrade said I am eligible for "rebates." Is this the same as the new customer/upgrade pricing?

Finally, does anyone know generally what time these sales start online (if they generally are available online)?

Thanks for any help in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: Early upgrade fee

The early upgrade option is avialable in our Company owned stores.  It  does mean you would get the discounted pricing with all available rebates t hat sprint offers.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This would include online and over the phone sales with Sprint as well, or just in store?

Sorry if my question is repetitive. Its my first time upgrading with Sprint and I'm just trying to get the best deal possible.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Master

The upgrade now offer is only availble in Sprint Owned Stores.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.