cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every call is LOST, Texts won't send... last 5 days

Highlighted
Patron

Every call is LOST, Texts won't send... last 5 days

I've had Sprint for years and it's been fine in my area; however, in the last 5 days or so I can't use my phone (my wife can't use hers either).

• The amount of "bars" I have, changes almost every second, drastically.  I'll have 5,1,4,0,5,0,5,0,5,1,0,1 ... literally changing 60 times a minute.
  • 90% of calls are dropped / lost.  If I can get a call to go through the other person can't understand me then it is inevitably dropped within a minute.
  • When I try to send a text 50% of the time I get a red "X" and the text will not go through.
  • The up and down arrows on the upper right of my display, near the service bars (data being sent?) are showing / flashing constantly.  As if the phone is constantly trying to do... something.

I can't even call the Sprint Customer Service number (catch-22 here).   I just tried 15 times in a row and all 15 were LOST.

I've tried many a battery pull on both phones.   I've had a rep refresh both phones and updated my network. 

Is it just the towers?   ZIP CODE is 32708.

Cross Streets would be: 17-92 and State Road 434.  

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Every call is LOST, Texts won't send... last 5 days

The tower nearest that location is out of service.  We are currently working to restore service there the current ETR is tonight

Patron

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply!

Did the tower start having issues 3-5 days ago? 
That would explain it.

Master

It looks like the tower was reported out a little over 24 hours ago.  I do not have information on what was going on before that time available to me.

Patron

Is there any update on this?

Still at zero bars. 

Just tried to order food and had to call them back twice, then they couldn't hear me at all.

Basically I don't have a cell-phone right now... even though I pay $140 a month for one.

I appreciate your help.  I just wonder if I have a different issue because my phone(s) have been literally un-useable for 4-5 days now, not just 24 hours before my original post.

Patron

Still doesn't work...

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.