cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely frustrated and disappointed with my Sprint Service......

Highlighted
Journeyman

Extremely frustrated and disappointed with my Sprint Service......

I have been a sprint customer for almost 12 year. My husband and I are dual military, and two of my siblings are also military and are also sprint customers. The last year with sprint has been so frustrating and disappointing that I am ready to end our long relationship. I currently live in DUPONT, WA and am stationed at Joint Base Lewis Mcchord. I have hardly any service at all. When I brought this up to sprint they were nice enough to provide a tower to assist me with my service at home. It barely helped. I pay almost 200 a month for phones that barely work. My service will randomly cut out, my calls are dropped or dont come through at all. I wont receive text messages or will be unable to send out...and that is just while communting either in Lacey or Tacoma or olympia.

WORSE is the service in my home. Even with the tower, if it is raining I have no service. I am unable to make or receive calls on my phone. My data only works if I am linked to the wireless in my house. Half the time it is slow. I had to get a home phone in order to be able to make or receive phone calls once at my home. I am sick and tired of wasting my money on service that barely works. And lets not even get into phone performance!!! Its like you guys are programming the phones to disintegrate once new phones are released. My husband held on to his ancient blackberry for dear life. What was funny is although it was like 6 years old it worked most of the time, when my Samsung Galaxy S did  not. Now we both have the same phone and its issue after issue. It will randomly turn off, midconversation, just power down. The programs and required system backround stuff takes up almost all of the available internal memory so that half the time I have to delete applications I have downloaded or enjoy just to be able to receive an update or have memory enough to update something else.

I could go on and on. I am ready to terminate my contract and move on!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Extremely frustrated and disappointed with my Sprint Service......

PETTUS0305,

Thank you for reaching out with your frustrating experiences. I would like to look and see what is going on in your area. Can you please provide me with your zip code and cross streets? In regards to the issues that you are having with your phone, it sounds like an issue with the actual handset. Have you taken either of the phones into a service center to have them looked at?

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Extremely frustrated and disappointed with my Sprint Service......

I apologize for taking so long to get back with you....I live in DUPONT, WA. Zipcode is 98327. Cross streets are Sinclair Dr, and Ridge View Dr. I have no service in my home (even with the Airrave it is intermittent, especially when the weather is inclement.) Once I leave my street I have no service until I reach McNeil St. 

We pay quite a bit of money for our plan. Now I have to pay for an in home phone to offset where my cell phone does not work. I have put up with it for over a year and I am about done. I am thinking of requesting waiver of the contract fee and cancelling my service. I dont think that is an unreasonable request when you consider the cost, frustrations and issues.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.