Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely high bill

Highlighted
Journeyman

Extremely high bill

Hello,

I just recently got my phone bill in and it's ridiculous how much it is when I've only had it on for a month I just paid 500$ for it last month because I was late and it shut down for 3 months now that it's been on for 1 month y'all want me to pay another 300$ almost 400$ on it that is ridiculous! I'm a single mother who doesn't have a job at the moment and you want to send a bill that 400$ for being on for 1 month and it's only 1 phone. I've looked at the bill and it doesn't make sense I'm not late on it you're charging me : different times for the same thing I will not be paying that much for a 1 month phone bill y'all are completely out of yalls mind. I've had y'all for a long time my phone bill is usually 120 which is understandable but 400$ y'all need to fix something.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
GrandMaster

one of the agents in here can look into it. out of curiosity. what is your bill showing that is higher than usual in there? overages for data maybe?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Christinne1207

I'll be more than happy to assist you with these concerns. Please reply back to my Private Message as soon as you have an opportunity.

I'm more than willing to provide you all the support you need.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I payed my bill via the app last month in full as I alway do and this month when I went to pay my bill it told me I had a past due amt. How can this be?
Highlighted

rlvalverde

Your concerns are well understood. We'd like to confirm this information for you. Please reply back to my Private Message as soon as you can.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.