cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Giveback Process!!! Verify Status??

Highlighted
Patron

Giveback Process!!! Verify Status??

Hi, I return the two iPhone 6 Plus that I had on my account to complete the upgrade process.  I got a notification from UPS that they were received at your location.  But I haven't got a notification from you guys neither my phone credit.  How could I verify the status??? What am I supposed to do with my bill??  PLEASE HELP!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Giveback Process!!! Verify Status??

KrisMarie

Due to the high volume of returns the expected time for you to receive the credits will now be 15 days. Let me know if it has been more than 15 days so we can create a case and expedite the process.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Patron

Hi! The delivery date was on 10/07/16. So, I suppose that I have to wait a couple more days. What happens to my bill? Could I get a service interrumption for this? Another thing is that I was a Note 7 customer and changed it for the S7 Edge. But I got my monthly bill with the Note 7 installment charge and the iPhone 6 not returned charge for both phones. What am I supposed to do? The not returned charge is due immediately and the monthly bill is due on October 31.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

KrisMarie

Thank you for the details. Let's take a closer look into this. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message I sent you.

To access to your private messages, click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the private message notification. If you're posting from a phone/mobile device, once on this site and logged in, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode. Once the site changes, follow the steps above.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.