cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone in 91105 or 91106 rec'd any help with no service?

Highlighted
Patron

Has anyone in 91105 or 91106 rec'd any help with no service?

I see many of us have this problem of having no service in Pasadena. Has anyone found any solutions, or, even replies by "customer service" rep? We were left with the "tower maintenance, up to a couple of months".

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Has anyone in 91105 or 91106 rec'd any help with no service?

Hi RICMARKAP46,

Thanks for visiting Sprint's Community forum. I understand that you are experiencing service issues in zip codes 91105 & and 91106. I apologize for any inconveniences these issues are causing you. To best pin point the precise towers you are accessing, may you please provide the nearest major cross streets in both perspective zip codes?

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Patron

We are on South fair oaks avenue between California and DelMar. We have spent many hours with tech support and already know the tower stories. Contrary to what one tech said "that all cell phones depend on tower, not just sprint" our next door neighbors have AT&T and VErizon, both have perfect service.

Patron

Eureka! For the moment, we have service. Hopefully it can be maintained. Thank you DePaul, for responding to my post. If our service disappears again, I'll be back.

Wizard

RICMARKAP46,

Thank you for the reply. Please let us know if your service goes down again. We are here to help. You can check to see if we are building out Network Vision by checking this link: www.sprint.com/network .

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.