cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you received (Poor or No) customer service at Sprint Stores?

Journeyman

Have you received (Poor or No) customer service at Sprint Stores?

I have written two poor reviews on YELP after my experiences at two stores in Antioch, CA today March 10, 2012.The locations are at 5819 Lone Tree Way and 3373 Deer Valley Road. If Sprint wants to correct these issues, please look at any security video at these two stores between 3:00-4:00 PM, PST. I am wearing jeans and an olive drab t-shirt, my wife with a SF Giants hat on. To be fair, I have received great service at the Lone Tree store when I upgraded to a Samsung HTC phone. Today was entirely different. First we went to the Lone Tree store. No "hello," or "we will be with you in a moment." I wanted to upgrade my wife's phone to an iPhone with her $150 credit and obviously sign a new 2-year contract. No luck. So after 5-10 minutes, off to the store on Deer Valley Road. Virtually the exact same issue. I can't classify today's experience as "poor service," rather, "no service". Again, as I said on my YELP review, I used to work at Nordstrom and I understand the demands of retail. I can say this without any doubt, Sprint could care less about their customers, we are stupid enough to buy $500 phones. However, they are losing business because they don't understand that customer service is FREE and the return-on-investment is 100%. Sprint please read carefully, CUSTOMERS MAKE THE CHOICE TO DRIVE TO YOUR STORES AND ATTEMPT TO BUY NEW PHONES, IF THIS COSTS YOU TOO MUCH MONEY TO OFFER LIVE SERVICE, then proceed to close all stores and OPERATE SOLELY ON-LINE. I have had some form of Sprint service for over 10 years, it's time to make a change. Thanks.

Benjamin Griswold

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Have you received (Poor or No) customer service at Sprint Stores?

I don't understand why you left the 1st store after 10 minutes. Did you get to talk with any one? I know the corporate stores can be a pain. I hate going in them.

Journeyman

What is the requisite time to wait for someone to stop and say, hello? or we will be with you in 5 minutes? or we're busy, but do you have any questions? Or should I walk in the store and shout, "I'm here to buy a brand new iPhone!!!" I am complaining, because it is a Saturday, I chose to drive to two stores not just for a phone, but for one-on-one customer service...most retailers have a 30 second to 1 minute greeting rule, imposed on their employees. I received no such greeting. Again, I have received better service in the past. For someone that has spent over $10,000 in 10 years, shouldn't I expect better service?

Master

Griswoldbw,

I apologize for the experiences you had in Sprint Stores.

I am sending this experience on to my retail contacts here at corporate headquarters for investigation.  Could you private message me your contact information and what are the best times to get in touch with you.  To send me a private message, click on my icon on the left and select "private message" on the right-hand side of the page.

Thanks,

mapesy

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.