cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, need a straight up answer please

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello, need a straight up answer please

Hey everyone, I've been a member of sprint since 2005/2006 I've paid my bills always on time and I generally try to keep quiet however I'm going back to college on April 9th, I been using a Samsung Replenish since roughly 2011 it was exchanged for my previous phone which was a Samsung Moment, I do not like this phone it's very weak for what I need. My contract says I can get a deal on a new phone on May 1st of 2013 I'm curious since I've been a outstanding customer is there a way I can buy into a new contract early? I can't handle this phone anymore I have a check coming on the 29th of this month and I'd like to be sporting a Galaxy Note 2 when I have to go back to class.

Any help would be great.

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: Hello, need a straight up answer please

JEFF917,

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your request.  We thank you greatly for your long history with us and from time to time Sprint does provide special promotions for our qualifying long tenure customers.  Have you spoken with your local Sprint Corporate Retail store for any promotions that they may have exclusively for you?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

There is only one store here where I live but it isn't a corporate store. It'd be nice to have a corporate store where I live.

Master

Sprint is doing an "Upgrade Now" program where you can buy out your current contract and upgrade early, it's only done in corporate stores. But seing as there is not one in your area call in and see if they will apply the fee to your account and reset your upgrade so you can go to your local store and upgrade early.

Journeyman

thanks I'll try that now.

Journeyman

Update: I talked to customer service on my phone and they said I didn't have a update elegebility at this moment but to try and call back on the 1st of april and if I don't have upgrade still than to talk to accounting and see what they can do. Thank you for the help.

Wizard

Hey JEFF917, thanks for the posts.

We come out with special promotions for our clients as often as time and cost allows. Please also bear in mind we already provide a 60 day acceleration for your upgrade discount (a 22 month wait rather than a 24 month wait, according to your last upgrade). In the future, we're actually providing a 120 day upgrade acceleration (a 20 month wait rather than a 24 month, according to your last upgrade).

You're certainly welcome to see if there may be any other accommodations available April 1st. We appreciate your loyatly very much. Thank you!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.