cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High Ranking Customer Service?

Highlighted
Journeyman

High Ranking Customer Service?

Who is spreading this rumor about Sprint's wonderful customer service?  I recently became a Sprint customer this year and it is the worst experience I have ever had.  Not only on the customer service side but on the operations side.  On a positive note, the store I frequent has very helpful sales people, very positive experience there each time.  I emailed customer service on October 31 asking politely for information of how to end my contract with Sprint.  I received the standard email telling me that I will get a response in 24 to 48 hours.  On November 8 I sent a follow-up email asking if I was going to get a response.  I still have not received a response to this day. 

I have resorted to sending Dan Hesse an email at dan@sprint.com.  My next step from here will be to take every step possible to make this a public issue, starting here at Sprint's website.  I still have my reference numbers from both emails and am floored that I cannot get a response to a simple question.  Avoiding me is not going to get me to stay, Sprint. 

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: High Ranking Customer Service?

What is going on? Is there anything I can do to help you out? Here is the information for ending your contract early http://goo.gl/YjSVq If there is anything you need, or have questions, I am happy to help!

*Samantha

Social Care

Journeyman

I-Am-Sam, why not refer to customer care number 20121031161054821 and customer care number 20121108161119022 as well as my email to Dan Hesse then get back with me?  I mean, I have been doing all of the work for about a month now, why can't somebody at Sprint do a little leg work then attempt to solve my problem.  I am an individual with an individual issue, not a block on a flow chart and not Customer Number 80857.....

I left T-Mobile who I had been with for about 4 years, NEVER had an issue with them in that time.  The only reason I left is because I read AT&T was buying them and I have had problems with AT&T in the past and refuse to do cellular business with them.  I came to Sprint on a friend's recommendation.  Well, AT&T is no longer buying out T-Mobile so I guess that is where I will be going back too.  I had one phone issue with them and it got resolved immediately without any hassle and with a friendly American customer service person.  I just calmly explained the situation and they replaced my phone with the same phone within days. Not so much with Sprint. 

Journeyman

He's got a point. What is sprint doing to fix this?

Wizard

4G_myth,

I feel you, and will be happy to do the leg work!  Please private message me with your phone number and pin, so we can work together to find a happy medium.

*Samantha

Social Care

Patron

I have only been a customer for 14 days. I have been on the phone several days for several hours with Sprint trying to resolve network issues. Customer service is a joke. Sprint is committing consumer fraud by misleading people for financial gain. I was hung up on twice today alone. That isnt including the several times they hung up on me on saturday. Customer Service does not resolve issues when they resort to hanging up on people instead of fixing the issues. Shame on Sprint!!

Journeyman

Alynn, hence the screen name 4G Myth, Sprint claims to have 4G but they do not offer it in many areas.  I live in Las Vegas and it is hardly available in this very populated city.  Heck, I can't even get 3G or any signal at all in some parts of the city.  One of the older cellphone companies still does not have enough towers to provide service for a major metropolitan area. 

That commercial that Dan Hesse puts out is just to make you feel good, he does not mean it.  Customer service is not a priority by any means.  His email is not his email address, it is a general customer service email also.  There are sites that post his home address, I should send a letter to his home with delivery confirmation.  I did not get any resolution.  I was given a refurbished phone to replace my phone that was damaged and it isn't even close to the same quality model that I had.  The phone I have does not even function properly, nobody at Sprint is taking any steps to get me the same model phone I originally had when I signed up for service.  I was just offered to take the refurbished phone I have in to get "repaired", that's it.  Nobody is showing any empathy or sympathy that I cannot get service in a major city, have a refurbished phone that has been slowly falling apart, that nobody from customer service decided to reply to my emails to them.  No compensation, nothing, just told to bring in my phone to get it repaired. 

Wow, I feel good staying with this company. 

With T-Mobile I had an issue with my phone not operating properly.  I called customer service, got a happy gentleman that resolved my issue in less than 5 minutes, had me send the phone in and as we were on the phone he set my replacement up to be overnighted to me.  I received it the next morning.  No issues.  Same EXACT model phone I already had. 

That is service ladies and gentlemen.  I know where I am going back to, should have never left. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.