ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible signal strength and dropped calls.

Highlighted
Patron

For at least 4 months now the signal strength has been getting worse and worse. When I first got my phone last year my signal strength at my house was 4 bars and now it is down to one or none at all. Even in the middle of the city I get dropped calls no signal at times. It’s getting to the point where I might have to switch companies because I’m tired of every time I get on the phone I have at least one or more dropped calls within one conversation! I have taken my phone into the sprint store and they said that everything is fine with my phone so I know that’s not the issue. Anyone else having this issue as well?

1 REPLY 1
Master

I am sorry you are having this problem.  You said you have droped calls at your house and also in the middle of the city.  If you are experiencing dropped calls everywhere you go, that would seem to indicate that it is a device problem.  If you want to private message me, I have some tools that will automatically diagnose your problem by tabulating the number of dropped calls by tower, as well as handset performance and voice call quality.  We don't want to lose you as a customer and want to restore your service.

Thank you

-John

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.