cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrid Customer Service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Horrid Customer Service

for the past few days ive called and chatted with customer support about my text history, all 6 people i have talked to have given me wrong information my rep last night gill was very helpful and informative and i thought this situation would be resolved, so i get back on the chat today and request my text history and yet again im told something way different, alishia k was very rude disrespectful and short with me, she kept saying the other agent was wrong and out of everyone i talked to he was the only one that took his time and explained the whole situation to me and was very helpful. i have never had this poor customer service anywhere.your one agent alishia is very disrespectful. im canceling my service and going back to att id rather pay a little more and get treated right with customer service than deal with all of this. i work hard for my money i didnt have to spend it on this company but i did  and as a customer and business owner customer service is very important and with how ive been mislead and with the last agent im no longer interested in being a customer here any longer.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Horrid Customer Service

The best thing outta this though, my dad long time sprint customer 6 line account is going to be canceled as well because of customer service. But as of today I'm no longer a sprint customer gave the phone to someone that needed it and have my iPhone 4s with AT&T!! Thanks god I have my multitasking back, enjoy sprint

Nutters06, I definitely understand the importance of great customer service. I am a customer myself and I can assure you that we don't condone providing bad customer service. I apologize that you didn't have a good experience and this caused you to take your business elsewhere.

Journeyman

i did that too, well my service will be  off on the 3th of april, i been with sprint for  almost 8 years, bad service lately , no recption and a horrid  detention rep, so i said go ahead and cancel right now and she did, glad 2 of my line are only $100 and  $110 to cancel, sprint really dont care anymore to loyal customers...

Journeyman

I'm not even mad about the misleading information or time spent talking to figure the things out. The way I was talked to instead of explaining what she was saying and informing me, all I got was an attitude and her being short with me. Not only did I call about the text history I've already called twice about getting the sprint xtra off my bill since my son got into my phone and accepted the charges for it. Not a big deal I'll pay the ten bucks but when I call twice to get it taken off and was told twice it has been taken care of, only to find out its still on there. Again customer service can make and break a business. I didn't serve in the military go to Iraq to be talked to like I am dumb or talked down to. I am a person treat me like one that's all I ask

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.