cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get out of my contract? without the rediculous fee

Highlighted
Patron

I recently moved literally a few miles away from where I lived and I never had issues with signal when I moved into the new apartment I literally have 0 bars and im roaming. I pay 200 a month for two phones and money is tough and I don't see the point of paying so much for something we cant use at home. Sprint updated my Optimus PRL and it didn't make a difference while my mom has a black berry and it gets nothing either.. if anyone can help then id appreciate it... i know we can get a house phone but we moved for financial issues and 200 a month is a big blow for something that we cant use..

Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1

MASICR319 wrote:

I recently moved literally a few miles away from where I lived and I never had issues with signal when I moved into the new apartment I literally have 0 bars and im roaming. I pay 200 a month for two phones and money is tough and I don't see the point of paying so much for something we cant use at home. Sprint updated my Optimus PRL and it didn't make a difference while my mom has a black berry and it gets nothing either.. if anyone can help then id appreciate it... i know we can get a house phone but we moved for financial issues and 200 a month is a big blow for something that we cant use..

You have 3 choices, 1 - Get an Airave, which from reading your post you don't really want, 2 - Call Sprint and explain it to them, they may offer the Airave, or if you are to far outside their coverage area, they may let you terminate without the ETF as roaming is expensive for any provider, 3 - Let the phones roam and if you go over 800 roaming minutes wait for Sprint to send you a termination letter, waive the ETF, but that could take a couple months.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.