cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get to my new Voicemail messages after recently changing my number online?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I get to my new Voicemail messages after recently changing my number online?

I went online and changed my phone number, now I cannot hear the message ppl leave me- it still shows my old number when I dial my voicemail. How can I fix this?

1 REPLY 1

Re: How do I get to my new Voicemail messages after recently changing my number online?

onevoice43greeneyes,

I am sorry to hear of your concern with your voicemail messages.  Since you have changed your phone number, we will need to update the phone number within your device to match the phone number you have changed to. Also please be advised, now that the phone number is changed you may not be able to access voicemail messages that were left to your previous phone number.

If you would like for me to access your account with instructions to reprogram your device with your new phone number, please send me  private message including your full name, phone number and security pin/security answer to your security question.

Please be sure not to post any personal or account information over the forum to ensure your privacy remains secured.

To send a private message:

-select my username below my avatar

-to far right of profile page you will verify option to send private message

Sincerely,

Jazzgirl7777

Social Care Support

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.