Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I respond to a message to press #2, if I don't have a phone?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I respond to a message to press #2, if I don't have a phone?

Hi:

After 6 highly frustrating months of lousy service, we changed carriers. I want to settle my Sprint account, however, the log-in page says that my billing delivery method has been changed and my secondary contact info has been changed. If not correct, press # 2 immediately. Since I am no longer with Sprint, I cannot do that.  The last time this happened, I was told not to worry, but .....I want to be sure I get my final bill on a timely basis so it can be paid. Why would you change my billing method?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

Re: How do I respond to a message to press #2, if I don't have a phone?

If you have canceled service with Sprint you finial bill would be mailed to you.  If you do not have a sprint Account you can not longer sign in to account management.   If you would like to send be a private message with your Sprint Phone number and the pin code or security question answer  I would be happy to check that you are set to get a paper bill.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: How do I respond to a message to press #2, if I don't have a phone?

If you have canceled service with Sprint you finial bill would be mailed to you.  If you do not have a sprint Account you can not longer sign in to account management.   If you would like to send be a private message with your Sprint Phone number and the pin code or security question answer  I would be happy to check that you are set to get a paper bill.

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.