cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take to have Credits added to a Bill?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How long does it take to have Credits added to a Bill?

It's been 2 cycles already, and my Bill is still $550 when the most it should be is $250 AND I've been charged almost $15 in late fees. I'm a college student and this bill hanging over my head isn't exactly making any stress in my life better.

The account has no phones on it and is just sitting there. How long does it usually take for Sprint to put all credits onto your account so you can pay the actually amount you owe?

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6

Re: How long does it take to have Credits added to a Bill?

You may want to call customer service by dialing *2 on your cell phone and have your bill explained and why it is that high and see if a credit is due.

Thanks,

Ray

Journeyman

I wold also try calling customer service, and if you're lucky enough to get someone helpful, they might be able to tell you why.  Just make sure you pay the full amount due on time, or they will shut your phone off.  Even if it is their mistake, it generally takes forever to get anything straightened out when it comes to them owing you anything.  Best of luck to you!

Journeyman

The problem is, I've called at least 3 times in the last 3 months about this issue, and every time I talk to Billing, they tell me it will be added during the next cycle. And still it is not resolved. =/

Journeyman

And likely never will be.  We're also having an issue where Sprint owes us about $200.00 for excess taxes they mistakenly charged us for over 2 years.  When we called again last night, we were told that "the case has been closed."  Really?  So what was the outcome because we sure don't know - we can't get anyone to tell us.  But I'm sure that they're going to screw us over - that seems to happen quite often when the error is on your favor.  If the error is in their favor, you had better pay up now!

Journeyman

Deffinately not my fault. Waiting for them to credit me for 3 phones I sent back to them and for charging me a family plan price when I had one phone on the account. All in all, the bill should be reduced to about $270 max.

So, if it's not my fault, I guess I should just pretend it's not there until I get a phone call someday in the future?

Cuz honestly, I'm sick of having to wait on the phone for an hour just to get to the billing office, then have the person I'm speaking to read thought the pages upon pages of notes on my account. It took the guy literally 15 minutes to read through all the notes last time.

Journeyman

Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply that it was yor fault.  What I was trying to say is that f your bill shows an amount due, they will shut you off if you don't pay it,, even if it's being disputed.  We've been dealing with the credit owed to us for over a month now.  We were told today that we would receive a reply by October 9.  Mind you, our bill due date is October 6.  My thinking is that they are wanting me to pay the entire bill on the 6th, while the excuse department comes up with whatever BS they're going to come up with, and if we don't pay the full amount (even though $200.00 of it is being disputed over taxes overcharged), they will shut our service off, then tack on late fees, while they decide IF they're going to correct their mistake.  To be honest, our contract expires on November 4th, so if they want to shut me off, go ahead.....they will then get NOTHING from me - EVER.  Their thing is that they feel they make no mistakes and you have to pay the full amount shown by the due date, but if there is a mistake on their part that is in your favor, you can sit back and wait forever for them to "investigate" the issue.  Kind of like the old joke.....if you need the complaint department, please go to Helen Waite....

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.