cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much will it cost to upgrade to iPhone 4s?

Go to solution
Journeyman

How much will it cost to upgrade to iPhone 4s?

I am about 14 months into my 2 year contract but I want to upgrade.  Can someone tell me how much it will cost for the upgrade?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: How much will it cost to upgrade to iPhone 4s?

DERRICKG_719,

Without knowing account specifics we can not advise of what the cost will be. You can contact your local Sprint corporate store or our care department for more specific information regarding your account options. We do sometimes offer account specific promotions.

Markie_B

Journeyman

what else do you need to know

Master

If you are 14 months into your current contract and want to get an iPhone 4S 16G, it will cost 649.99.  You can see the prices of all our iPhones here at Sprint.com - Just click shop/phones and click the iOS box to only show Apple products.

-John

Journeyman

I was at a sprint store today and was told I would have to pay $150.00 to break my contract, then it would cost me

$199.99 for the I phone.  I am 11 month into my contract.  I called sprint customer service an was on the phone for 45 min. trying to get them to break the contract without charging me the fine.  I talked to 4 supervisors, no luck.

I'm going to pay the $150 and go to AT&T for my new service.  Service people were very polite but sprint will not

Budge on policy.

For a company that is so in he red and a CEO that is about to lose his job  you would think they would want to keep customers.

Wizard

Of course you can't break your contract ETF free. You are only half way through your contract. No carrier is going to let you do that so you can get another subsidized phone.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.