cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am on my 5th iPhone 5 that doesn't work, no data & often no voice

Highlighted

I am on my 5th iPhone 5 that doesn't work, no data & often no voice

Got iPhone last fall and for a month I had data problems, stupid me didn't run away from sprint right there. The Mac store in uptown replaced phone but explained sprint was having trouble with there equipment and the new phone wouldn't work either. I really didn't believe them because thousands and thousands of people must have this phone and they can't all be experiencing the same issues. They were right, the new phone didn't work either and after many heated arguments with sprint and a basic lack of interest in resolving problem, om their part, I gave up. After a couple weeks the phone started to work. Fine for about 3 month and now it's back, but worse. In the past week I've received a phone from the Mac store, didn't work, received a phone from sprint, didn't work. It's obvious that hater five phones that its not an isolated issue and that is probably why they won't release me from their contract. But seriously.

At some point doesn't sprint have to provide the service they agreed to provide in the contract. No service no service. They are not holding up their end of the contract.

Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: I am on my 5th iPhone 5 that doesn't work, no data & often no voice

Hey Twintowntommy, thanks for posting with us.

We're sorry to hear of your experience and we would like to help. Can you give us the details of your service issues? Thanks for your cooperation!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.