cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can no longer make calls from my house

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can no longer make calls from my house

I have been a sprint customer for decades, but I'm very dissapointed and frustrated that I can not get help calling customer service.  Beginning about

2 or 3 weeks ago I have been unable to communicate using my phone from my house.  I use to get 3 to 4 "bars" in my house, but now only get

one "bar" and a weak signal.  If I go outside I get 2 bars, which is still pretty weak.  I do not believe this is my phone as I get 4 or 5 "bars" when I

go to my friend's house in the other part of town.  For some reason the service to my neighborhood in 38120 has fallen out.  When I call customer

service they say they have sent a message to technicians, but nothing ever gets fixed.  I live within a fairly large city so I do not understand this. 

I have always been able to use my phone at home, and I have had sprint for at least 15 years. 

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I can no longer make calls from my house

davemem:  Thanks for the post.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty and being with us for 15 years.  I am sorry to hear about the service issues you have been experiencing.  I took a look in to the 38120  zip code and I see there are a lot of towers upgrading to Network Vision in and around that area. This could be the reason for your service being affected while they are doing the upgrades. Just to be sure what are your nearest cross streets so I can look at the tower that services you. We appreciate your patience as we make the network and over all experience better.  You should start to see service and signal improvements the closer they get to the completion of the upgrades.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Journeyman

I appreciate your response and you do seem to care about me, but paying for service I do not receive is unacceptable to me.  Please tell me how to get a credit for each and every day I have not had service - it has been about 3 weeks so far.  Please also tell me how to get the device at no cost to me that helps boast the signal in my home.  I appreciate your response, but waiting around with no service but with a promise of an upgrade to come is not going to work for me.

Journeyman

If you send me your email address I will send you my cross streets.  I don't feel comfortable making this public.

davemem: We do care about all our customers and want to make sure you're getting the service you deserve. Lets look in to what we can do to get this taken care of for you.  Please private message me with your cross streets so I can look at that towers that services your area. You could also send your account#, Phone # , pin/security answer so I can access your account and see if I can qualify you for the Airave in home signal booster device. Look forward to working with you.

Thank you ,

-Anthony

Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.