cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get NO coverage where I live! Help?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I get NO coverage where I live! Help?

I've been with Sprint for a month now, I was never at home due to work all the time I didn't notice I have no signal at my own house! I like Sprint in the city but in the country I get no service!! Is there any way to boost my signal strength in my house?? I need help cause I'm paying for a phone that doesn't work! 😕

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: I get NO coverage where I live! Help?

JonJorge,

Thank you for posting. We do offer a signal booster, called an Airave, to customers who have have trouble with voice service while indoors. This small router-like box may improve your wireless signal. Visit http://sprint.com/airave for more information. If you are interested in the Airave and currently have high speed internet at home, let's see how we can help you. First, we want to ensure the area you live in supports the Airave. To start, what is your zip code?

Ruth E

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I also have no very little coverage at my house. I have only been with Sprint a couple months but I am extremely disappointed in the service. I switched to Sprint from another carrier-one that I had been with for 15 years-because they dont have stores down here and I was on the very fringe of service. Since joining Spring I have dropped more calls and I get the call failed message. It is pathetic, Sprint is headquartered  here in KC and my coverage is pathetic. I am really wishing that I didnt sign up with Sprint. How can I get out of my contract without penalties..I know my neighbor who also has sprint has same issues at her house

Journeyman

I just drove from Detroit Michigan to Clarkston Michigan about 35 miles in a dense population area with zero network availability.  Once home I tried to chat with sprint on my computer but that system failed.  Then I e mailed the customer service but there version of assistance was asking my zip code.  I’ll Google it and see if they can shed some light.  There has got to be a company out there that appreciates customers.  Please show yourself and I’ll leave sprint so fast the carpet will pull up as I go

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.