cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a question about Sprint's upgrade program, help?

Go to solution
Journeyman

So recently I've been looking at phones that I would like to upgrade to. According to this chart, https://manage.sprintpcs.com/specialoffers/RebateWelcome.do , if I wait 22 months after I first signed up for a 2 year contract, I'll get $150 off. But in the footnotes, it states "Get $150 off or Sprint’s nationally advertised price on a new device, whichever is better. Nationally advertised price reflects regular price minus all eligible mail-in and instant rebates." For example, let's say I want to buy the new EVO 3D, which costs $199 for new customers. I've had my current phone, a BlackBerry, for 22 months. Does that mean I could upgrade to the EVO for $199? The wording of the phrase stated above is kinda vague.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2
Master

Through sprint.comthe price is the same for an upgrade or a new customer.  Occasionally we may offer additional port in credits that may make a new customer who ports in number eligible to receive additional discounts.

A Sprint Corporate Store and an authorized reseller may offer different pricing for upgrade versus new lines of service.  Be sure to research any other online retailers before you jump at an offer that sounds too good to be true.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

Thanks!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.