cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I live in Eastvale, Ca 92880 and the service here is very bad. Any chance we will get some better coverage or even a new tower in the area.

Highlighted

I live in Eastvale, Ca 92880 and the service here is very bad. Any chance we will get some better coverage or even a new tower in the area.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: I live in Eastvale, Ca 92880 and the service here is very bad. Any chance we will get some better coverage or even a new tower in the area.

JOHNSCONCRETECUTTING

Thanks for your post!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're having. I took a quick look into your area, I do see a fair amount of towers in that city. For a better idea with what you're working with can you provide me with cross streets to where you're experiencing the most issues, please. I will update you on the performance also on any planned enhancements for the tower.

We appreciate you reaching out to us, and your patience while we look into this for you.

Jessica   Social Media Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.