Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help setting up my employee discount

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

I need help setting up my employee discount

I recently stated a new account and wanted to apply the discount I get from my employer. I went to a sprint store to ask about doing it and they told me they can't do anything regarding that because they're not a corporate store. So my first question is how can I find out which store closest to me is a corporate store? I really don't want to set it up via customer service over the phone. I hate doing stuff like this over the phone. So anyways I tried setting it up with the online application. I put in my work email address and then did the verification process. I was currently waiting for a reply and just today got an email saying I have yet to verify it. So I went and filled or the verification page again which brought up a page telling me I already had a different discount application and that I should call customer service. My next question is does it matter that I can't get in coming emails on my work email? I can only get emails from my company. The application isn't clear on if you have to receive an email and respond with your work email. My last question is, is there any other way for me to do this without calling customer service. Talking to them is sort of a phobia of mine. Thanks for any help!

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: I need help setting up my employee discount

Find a Sprint corporate store (the ones that simply say Sprint Store and no other name): http://sprintstorelocator.com

-or-

Complete by fax: http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/dev/fax.asp

Hope this is helpful.

Journeyman

You can easily set it up yourself at sprint.com/verify. Much easier and convenient.

Journeyman

@geekoftexas when you say the ones that say sprint and nothing more do you mean the stand alone stores. The one I went to originally was an official sprint store in the mall. they said they weren't a corporate store. I just used the store locator and the mall store i went to is listed on there so that must not show corporate stores just all sprint stores. Either that or the associate at the mall was lying to me and didn't feel like helping me.

@kylahoppe if you actually read the entirety of my post you would see I already tried that twice.

Master

Proof of eligibility by submitting a copy of one of the following items:

• Current photo identification badge.
  • Active membership card that includes your name.
  • Unexpired corporate or financial institution credit card. The card must have your name and the name of the affiliated company/institution.*
  • Recent pay or pension stub issued within the last 60 days. It must include your name and the name of your company.*
  • Current statement of account (as a credit union member) issued within the last 60 days. It must include your name and the name of the affiliated organization.*
  • Veteran ID card, Department of Defense form 214 or a copy of your military orders. (Note: The Department of Defense does not permit military IDs to be photocopied, scanned or faxed as a proof document.)

• *Black-out completely or delete all confidential information, such as social security number, financial institution account numbers, credit card numbers, and salary detail. Ensure the following information is clearly displayed on your proof of eligibility: your name, employer/university/organization name and applicable date. Sprint is not liable for confidential information that you do not black-out or delete.

Authorization for a new 2-year Service Agreement (for current customers only; new customers on a new term have met this requirement).

How to submit:

Within 14 days of service activation, fax or email us your completed form and proof of eligibility to the attention of Sprint Corporate Accounts: 

If you post your zip code I will find the corporate store nearest you

Wizard

Kitty-cakes wrote:

@geekoftexas when you say the ones that say sprint and nothing more do you mean the stand alone stores. The one I went to originally was an official sprint store in the mall. they said they weren't a corporate store. I just used the store locator and the mall store i went to is listed on there so that must not show corporate stores just all sprint stores. Either that or the associate at the mall was lying to me and didn't feel like helping me.

You will see entries that are either

1) Sprint Store

or

2) Sprint Store by SomeWirelessCompany.

First is a corporate store. Second is a third-party store.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.