ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need technical support! pleasee it's been a week with a voicemail issue!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I need technical support! pleasee it's been a week with a voicemail issue!!!

Hi, i recently changed my number online... ever since then, i have an issue when dialing my voicemail.. it will ring about 3 times before i can hear my voicemail. It never did that, usually i should get to my voicemail as soon as i dial 1. I already called sprint and this is what they've tried so far. 1. Power off and take battery out, 2. Update prl, 3. Update profile, 4. Over the air device programing, 5. Refreshing voicemail, 7. Reseting voicemail, and last a factory reset. All of that didn't fix the issue though.

I also want to mention that when i changed my number online, my new number was updated in my account but even though i had already programed it, my phone was still working under my old number, it took a whole day for my new number to update.

No one has been able to help.. i already called sprint many times.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I need technical support! pleasee it's been a week with a voicemail issue!!!

Jooosselyn,

Thanks for your post. This definitely sounds frustrating and I can see that you've tried many different options with our agents over the phone. Have you brought the device to a Service and Repair Center and had them take a look? This sounds like something, since the majority of troubleshooting has been done over the phone, where our technicians may have to physically take a look at the device and find out what's going on.

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Re: I need technical support! pleasee it's been a week with a voicemail issue!!!

Yes i already did. Tried same things above nothing different and the people there are not really specialized in tech support, they're sales people. And that is the only sprint store in my town. So what can i do then? Are there any more ## codes that i could try?  Please fix this issue as it go annoying already.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.