cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IF MY PHONE IS SET NOT TO ROAM, AND I DON'T ACCEPT ROAMING CHARGES WHEN NOTICE APPEARS

Patron

IF MY PHONE IS SET NOT TO ROAM, AND I DON'T ACCEPT ROAMING CHARGES WHEN NOTICE APPEARS

I'm currently out my area ,I set my phone not to accept roaming charges. I never accept the charges when the notice pops up yet I'm billed for roaming charges. Further the residents and business i frequent have wifi which I have used mostly in the past month. I finally started using my air card and data on phone because I was paying for it. I was also charged for an international text, I have one friend in Germany that I texted once last month. I have not contacted or heard from that friend in a month.Mainly for the past month, I have not used my services yet Sprint designed charges to cover my non-usages. Last month I experienced Hea Mobile: alerts 27295 mobile clipper-05/04 for $9.95 which I had not authorized. Yes I expect my bill adjusted, and advice everyone to check your bills closely.I entend to notify the fcc hot line every time I have a problem with Sprint.

Thumbs Down

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: IF MY PHONE IS SET NOT TO ROAM, AND I DON'T ACCEPT ROAMING CHARGES WHEN NOTICE APPEARS

Ledlow,

Thank you for the post.  We are sorry about the issues you have had with your billing. When it comes to roaming most of our plans now have roaming included. So if you have a tower you are picking up and roaming you can make or take a call and you will not be charged extra for roaming charges. Its only when its excessive roaming when charges would apply.  I would like to take a closer look at your bill to see the charges you are speaking of.  Please private message me with your Account # , Phone#, Pin/Security answer and a link to this discussion. I look forward to working with you.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.