cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I pay half of my phone bill on the due date, could I pay the the rest on the next due date?

Highlighted
Journeyman

If I pay half of my phone bill on the due date, could I pay the the rest on the next due date?

I have a phone bill due today and can only pay half of it until I get paid in the next week or two. Will my phone be shut of if I do not pay full amount?

The bill is $97.73 and I paid $47.73 today with $50.00 remaining to be paid. I have a spending limit of $147.32 if that has anything to do with this.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: If I pay half of my phone bill on the due date, could I pay the the rest on the next due date?

Hello Chris I believe you should be fine....

Wizard

Re: If I pay half of my phone bill on the due date, could I pay the the rest on the next due date?

Hi christhedis, thanks for reaching out to us. We can definitely understand your circumstances.

The plan you’ve stated seems to work. You should be fine as long as your next bill doesn’t put you over your spending limit. You can monitor your billing by opening a free sprint.com account.

If you need further help, email us at sprintcares@sprint.com. Include your name, Sprint phone number, security information (PIN or security question answer), a briefing of your issue, and your Sprint Community name. We can look into a payment arrangement for you.

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.