cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignored for over 20minutes while in the store shopping only 1 other client there

Highlighted
Patron

Ignored for over 20minutes while in the store shopping only 1 other client there

Just went to the barranca pkwy, irvine store to buy the new HTC one phone that came out today. One other client in there, being helped. 3 other sprint employees there, all together at the front side counter, shAring stories and loudly visiting with each other.  I was there for over 20 minutes and the only one that asked if he could help me was the employee that was already helping a client. I asked if he was the only one working and he said yes, it looks that way. What. This was terrible. Had I received help I would have purchases a phone, instead I left very angry and called customer service to let someone know what their employees were doing.  While I was out on the phone calling them, 2 of the employees came out if the store and started to make calls and goof around outside.  AWFUL. 5:35pm to apx 5:55pm visit.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Ignored for over 20minutes while in the store shopping only 1 other client there

I actually was just at one of Sprint's phone repair stores to pick up my replacement phone. Another lady and I were waiting, had no idea what to do. We were not acknowledged by any of the employees. It was an awful experience.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.