Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is There ANYONE That Can Help Me.

Journeyman

Is There ANYONE That Can Help Me.

OK, to make a long story short I've been with Sprint for almost 10 years. Never left, never been late with payments etc etc. I had a whole thing planned where I wanted to propose to my girlfriend and get her a Galaxy SIII on a new line for her and then use one for me and have her think it was mind yada yada. It was a cute thing I wanted to do. I saw the price of the Galaxy for $50 but it says for new lines and existing customers but when I cann I am a little ways away from my upgrade date. Is there any way AT ALL I can get both of these phones for this price. I'd hate to go to a different carrier via another Black Friday Deal. It would stink to leave Sprint but this is my future fiance (I hope). Can this happen anyway, hopefully someone in retention can help or something..

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Is There ANYONE That Can Help Me.

Not being able to see your account  I cannot    tell if you might be eligible for  an early upgrade.    Also do not now when you last upgrade your device  The reason for the waiting period between upgrades is to allow sprint to recoup the subsidy on the phone purchase.   If you would like to send me a private message I will be happy to look into your account.  I would need your phone number and pin or security question answer.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.