cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having iPhone 5 sprint customer service problems?!!

Highlighted

Is anyone else having iPhone 5 sprint customer service problems?!!

I am going crazy right now, from day one had nothing but problems and now they hassling me. and still haven't fixed anything; sprint has done nothing but waste my time.I so want to change carrier right now. When I call back I might just have to end my service... IT IS THAT BAD!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Is anyone else having iPhone 5 sprint customer service problems?!!

ive had the exact same problem! i hate it. i already canceled my service with sprint. they have been terrible.

Journeyman

Hi there! Id be more than willing to assist you in some of the problems that you have - I do apologize that you have had bad experiences with Customer Service agents. Perhaps you could write a few of the problems that you've had and I could provide you a resolution for the issues that you have been having.

Its fustarting because they have wasted hours apon hours of my time then fix absolutely nothing then tell me its me... How rude can you get? I tried solving the problem of paying my bill since I haven't had a working phone from day one of starting my sprint service but I'm still being charged all these bills and fees and no one is trying to help, and don't get my started on the switching of the calls to a million different people and telling them the exact same story you told the last person and being told something different each time... talk about a hassle. Do you not talk to each other?!!!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.