Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with upgrade? Horrible service via chat.

Journeyman

Issues with upgrade? Horrible service via chat.

I have been trying to upgrade my phone and deal with a few other issues for days. I was already so frustrated with sprint I was shopping other providers. Then sprint had a sale on the phone I want so I thought it'd be worth it to stay. I attempted to do it online but the price was incorrect so I used chat as I was at work and could not call.

I was in chat, the agent verified the price I thought was correct and was helping me with my upgrade. It was going great and then suddenly chat disconnected randomly. 

I have spent 12+ more hours trying to complete the upgrade. I'm currently arguing on chat right now about it. I had 8 agents tell me I could finish the upgrade but at some point before or after they attempted to transfer me the chat disconnected or the agent quit responding. I would connect again, sometimes spending an hour or more on hold then to only be disconnected.

Now there is an agent telling me I'm not eligible to upgrade. He is also telling me that the sales team isn't taking customers. I'm beyond angry, upset and so ready to just go to Verizon and start over after years and years of horrible service from sprint. Especially in the chat. No one ever has a CLUE and half of them are rude. Maybe 5% even understand how to do their jobs.

I can't call because I can't use my phone at work. This is what the chat function is for... For people who can't call. 

Its starting to feel like sprint just doesn't want me as a customer any longer. Like they're intentionally pushing me away. 

I want to know if I can contact the sales team directly via chat? Without being "transferred" aka being put on hold for an hour plus then being disconnected!

I would also like to know if someone can help me finish this upgrade? 

Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Issues with upgrade? Horrible service via chat.

Sounds like you've been through a lot. Lets work together to get this resolved. I'm going to private message you to get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.