Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up for sprint, want to change phone.

Journeyman

Just signed up for sprint, want to change phone.

Hey, I just signed up for a new sprint service yesterday and got the LG Viper, I got the phone at the new 2 yr plan discount, my question is, can I switch phones already?  I want to switch to the HTC Evo 4g. 

Thanks for any help with this question.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

amgray62012,

You can switch your devices to the one of your choosing if you are within your 14 day period. Just return the device to the location in which you purchased it and they will take care of your request.

Markie_B

Journeyman

So I would have to return the phone right.  What if I wanted to keep it and give it to my brother.  Would they charge me full price of the phone if I switch so soon after I just got the line?

Wizard

amgray62012,

If you wanted to keep the phone, you would have to pay full cost for the device that you do want. Other than that, you would have to return the phone in order to get the phone you want at new customer pricing.

Markie_B

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.