cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kind of confused.

Go to solution
Journeyman

Kind of confused.

I wanted to know how can i get the iphone 7 plus. I havent established any credit yet. So i wanted to know how much i would have to put down for a deposit. I understand having no credit history means that i would have to make a deposit ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sprint Social Care

Re: Kind of confused.

Good morning Nino66

We would love to have you join our Sprint Family.

It is preferable that you contact our Telesales department at 800-777-4681 for a price quote on the IPhone 7 Plus.

You will have to specify what size memory you would like. You can also visit Sprint.com for device prices.

We currently do not offer the IPhone 7 Plus with installment billing with no credit check. If you are building credit, it is important that you call Telesales. They will run a credit check and determine if you have built enough credit for installment billing.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concern.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Kind of confused.

Good morning Nino66

We would love to have you join our Sprint Family.

It is preferable that you contact our Telesales department at 800-777-4681 for a price quote on the IPhone 7 Plus.

You will have to specify what size memory you would like. You can also visit Sprint.com for device prices.

We currently do not offer the IPhone 7 Plus with installment billing with no credit check. If you are building credit, it is important that you call Telesales. They will run a credit check and determine if you have built enough credit for installment billing.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concern.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.