cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Littliest Petshop Charges

Highlighted
Journeyman

Littliest Petshop Charges

I have been charged for littliest petshop charges from gameloft on my phone. I did not purchase this, I called in to Sprint and told them that my granddaughter must have gotten ahold of my phone and I did not want this on my phone. They were no help. The lady on the line told me there was nothing she can do and that I should block downloads on my phone. I would appreciate as a customer since 2004 I believe that I be treated better than that. I am now going to ask for late charges to be removed also, out of courtesy. I can use any help I can get. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Littliest Petshop Charges

Hi smartypant,

Thanks for your Community post regarding a Littlest Petshop Charge on your phone bill. I apologize that you were not provided the services you anticipated when calling into Care regarding this matter. I happy to assist you further. To determine our available options, I will need to review your account offline. May you please send me a private message? In the body of your message, please include your issues, phone number, and PIN? We appreciate your tenure and value you as a customer. Also, please try and manage the use of your device to avoid unauthorized usage and downloads in the future. Thanks for the opportunity to assist you.

Best Regards

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

The maximum you`ll get out if it is a negotiated adjustment ( usually / MAXIMUM half of the amount ).. and that depends on the representative, and how you`re gonna explain the situation. Keep in mind that you are responsible for the charges. Doesn`t mean that if your granddaughter played and charged ur phone, it`s not your responsability.

Take care and good luck !

Highlighted
Wizard

casicum,

We are always willing to look at each case independently since we fully understand rare situations can occur.  This is correct as an account owner you are responsible for all transactions that occur on your account by any/all users.  We do provide customers methods to customize their account limits and permissions on sprint.com by logging into your account.  Additionally there is a dispute process available in the Digital Lounge section for purchases made in a time a limited time period.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.