Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Another Customer

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lost Another Customer

Dear Sprint

After being a customer for over 11 years, I leave you. Here are just some of the reasons I am leaving:

Promises for over 2 years that 4G would be coming to our area, not true. But you add 4G LTE to a town with 21,376 (Sedalia, MO) residents and not Springfiled with 160,056 residents and along a major interstate (I-44).

Ending of roadside rescue

Ending Sprint Loyalty Rewards

Telling me that because I am not adding a new line of service a longtime customer has to pay $100.00 more to get a Galaxy S3.

When going in and talking to the only company owned Sprint store in the area and finding out the people that I have dealt with for years are no longer there and the new ones are just interested in commission and not customer service. No one wanted to keep me as a customer.

Having my bill reduced by $10.00 a month even with less data (which I still would not cap out on because I am not a data user) and less of an employee discount.

I used to love you Sprint and refer you to everyone, but not any longer. Ending the relationship that only one partner wanted to try to make it work.

Sincerely,

Your ex

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.