cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty means nothing to Sprint

Journeyman

Loyalty means nothing to Sprint

I have been a loyal customer to Sprint since 2001.  My bill is always ran me on average $200 or more a month.  I recently upgraded to an iphone and they charged me $36 to upgrade.  I called in and asked if this fee could be waived because I have been a loyal customer for over a decade and was told no.  But they sure do want to thank me for being such a long time customer though.  I guess they don't believe the golden rule about customer service.  If you have an unhappy customer they will tell at least ten friends and so on.  So let it begin.  I will longer brag and be proud about being a sprint customer and I will tell everyone I come in contact with this story of... well, GREED!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Loyalty means nothing to Sprint

yep that is my same problem.  I have been a customer for 14 years.. my coverage is awful and I have complained several times to no avail, just the run around,  Today I called and they basically told me they will do nothing for me but I should keep paying the  bill...

im done with them.  I work for delta and I will repeat this to all my colleagues..

Journeyman

Same here as well!  I have been suffering through their poorly done 4G roll out.  There are outages all over my area constantly and spontaneous roaming.  Never mind the fact that this 4G roll out is to correct the colossal

F*^@ up know as Clear Wire.  I am sick of the run around and the brain dead customer service techs that keep telling me to restore my software.

Piss off Sprint!

Journeyman

13 year customer here but that will change in a couple of months when my contract is up. I am sick and tired of all the POOR customer service, as well as poor service. My family's phones usually don't hit 3G but about 10% of the time. Landline..... here we come back!!!!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.