Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAJOR issues with Customer Service Related to Note 7 Swap

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

MAJOR issues with Customer Service Related to Note 7 Swap

Calling Sprint customer care has been an absolute Joke for me.  No one seems to know how to switch the Note 7 to a new phone.  I have called 5 times been transferred around every time no one listens when you tell them what you need, I have spent hours and have gotten no where.

I don't know what to do any more.....

They tell me I have to go to store store says No you bought it at sprint.com you have to call.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

Re: MAJOR issues with Customer Service Related to Note 7 Swap

Hello to all of you, customer safety and satisfaction are the highest priorities for us We ask that any of our customers with Note7  - regardless of when they purchased it – to immediately power off the device and discontinue using it. We will honor the replacement of ALL Samsung Note7 devices to any other device, regardless of condition and return policy. Our team is ready to make this process as easy as possible.

Please visit the following link:

http://sprint.co/2e4Bi0m for more details on the recent Samsung Note 7 recall and if you have any other questions, please post them here.

Thank your for being pat of the Sprint family.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Where you dealing with a corporate store?

You should be able to go into he corporate store and they should take care of you if you want a s7 or an iphone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had the original Note 7's I Pre-Ordered.  When the first recall came out I called in and they sent me the New Replacement ones.  Now they are recalling the "New" ones and I want to exchange them for S7 Edges (I have 2 Note 7's on my account)  When I call Customer  care they have no idea what to do I just keep getting the run around.  They then tell me to go to the store however and I say the same thing to them  the Store tells me I cannot do it by them because I originally ordered from Sprint.com.  I have spent so much time and so many calls and getting thrown around it is really frustrating me.  It would be different if they were not saying I have to change but I do have to. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just go to the store, dont call them. Just make sure its a corporate store.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

if its a telesales or sprint.com purchased phone they can use the store locator option at the top of the site here. they need to look for the stores that allow telesales/.com returns. might not end up being a corporate store since they made a few changes since the last recall but as long as it says both of those in there they can do it. if they get there and they say they cant/wont then they bump over to the store issue thread and get an agent involved.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Jaun from sprint has been helping me. He called the atore got it all set up for me. And then when I went in they said no we are not going to be able to do that for you. I walked off pissed off and annoyed. Spending way more effort to get this done than I should have to I think.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

what did they say on whey they coudlnt do it?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Moved to CS Forum.

Highlighted
Master

Hello to all of you, customer safety and satisfaction are the highest priorities for us We ask that any of our customers with Note7  - regardless of when they purchased it – to immediately power off the device and discontinue using it. We will honor the replacement of ALL Samsung Note7 devices to any other device, regardless of condition and return policy. Our team is ready to make this process as easy as possible.

Please visit the following link:

http://sprint.co/2e4Bi0m for more details on the recent Samsung Note 7 recall and if you have any other questions, please post them here.

Thank your for being pat of the Sprint family.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint says that but they make the process next to impossible. Can't get anyone to do it right. when I finally got someone to help I would be forced to get what I really don't want. So here I sit with a phone that could cause me and my family damage because dealing with Sprint has been so dificult.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.