cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McLean, Va outage

Journeyman

McLean, Va outage

is there an outage in McLean, Virginia. ZIP 22101? i cannot get service when i'm indoors, but can get service when outside. i'm using iphone 4S. major crosstreets are georgetown pike and dolley madison blvd.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: McLean, Va outage

KOJO627,

Just checked out your area-- We have a known issue being worked on in your area. Hang tight! Our techs are working to get you back up soon! Thanks!

Brenna

Journeyman

Thanks for the info. Any vague idea of resolution time? This is more than a slight inconvenience during the work day!

Journeyman

KOJO627,

Since I see the reports in your area being due to the expansion of Network Vision in your area, we're looking for completion in early April, however I can see frequent updates on the status showing they are actively involved on getting you not only back up and running, up upgraded to better quality and coverage. Is this both voice and data you're having issues with, or just voice or just data? You can try refreshing your data profile connection on your phone by calling ##873283#. Let me know ify ou have any other questions. We're here for you!

Brenna

Journeyman

Voice and data. I just get a No Service message in the upper-left corner. When I do a service update, I get a message saying Service Update Failed.

Journeyman

KOJO627,

Would it be alright if you shoot me a physical address and your phone number in a private message on here so I can check out the connection rate on your device itself and not just the towers in your general area? I'd like to make sure everything's working smoothly as it should on your device and rule out any other possible causes. Thanks!

Brenna

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.