cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has just been turned off. I sent a payment of $300 two weeks ago. It has cleared my account. My next payment of $216 is not due until August 12th. Please restore my service. thank you

Highlighted
Patron

My account has just been turned off. I sent a payment of $300 two weeks ago. It has cleared my account. My next payment of $216 is not due until August 12th. Please restore my service. thank you

My account was just turned off?? The bill was paid $300, the check cleared already. My next payment is of $216 is due on Aug. 12th?? Please restore my service....

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: My account has just been turned off. I sent a payment of $300 two weeks ago. It has cleared my account. My next payment of $216 is not due until August 12th. Please restore my service. thank you

The Sprint Community here is setup primarily for customers to discuss back and forth. It is not an approved method for account management. To make any account changes or inquiries you need to Call Customer Care, Chat in with Care (when it is available the link is in the upper right corner), or go into a Sprint store.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.