cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Data connection

Highlighted
Journeyman

NO Data connection

I reactiviated my old LG Marquee on Mar 26. The voice works fine. However, I got no data. I was told that it was going to take some time. However, I never got data. I resetted my phone, updated the profile, still no data. I called Sprint several times. The customer support just asked me to do the same things again and again. They even told me that there is a network issue due to tower outage. I worked from my house 100 mile away. I can not get data anywhere, not at home, workplace, and on the road. How could it be a network issue? I don't know what to do.

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: NO Data connection

That would be frustrating not being able to use data.  Are you getting any error messages on the device regarding data?  Can you provide your location so I can confirm any service alerts in the area(s), cross streets and a zipcode would be best. 

Thanks

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Thank you, Darryl. I don't think that it is the network issue. My wife's phone just works fine. I checked my phone at 3 places, 90703, 92618, and 92121. I just can not get the data to work. It must the the system issue. I used the Samsung Galaxy S3 as my previous phone. The system may still take it as my data connection. Could it be the problem?

Thanks,

-Bing

Wizard

Thanks for providing that additional information. This perhaps can be programming related as well. Can I have you try an update profile?

Here are the instructions to do so:

1. At Home screen, tap Menu, then tap Settings.
  2. Scroll up and tap About phone.
  3. Tap System Updates.
  4. Tap Update Profile.
  5. At the Update Profile screen, phone will check for updates.
  6. The Profile update is completed. Your Profile is up to date. will display when complete.  Tap OK. 
  7. Tap the Home key to return to the Home screen.

Let us know if that helps?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

I already did it several times. It did not resolve the problem.

Journeyman

My problem is resolved by one agent. She told me that she refreshed the system, then suddenly it works. Thank you for your help.

Wizard

We're glad to hear that you were able to get your data connection issue resolved. Please let us know if you have any additional questions?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.