cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Busy Centerville Ohio (45458)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network Busy Centerville Ohio (45458)

Recently i started getting poor reception in my home.  Today I am unable to make any phone calls or receive text messages while at home.  When I was at work approx 15 miles away I was able to receive / make calls or texts.  Error says network is busy.  SMS Error says radio interface resource shortage (cause code 64; error class: 2).  What is going on???

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Network Busy Centerville Ohio (45458)

Can you provide cross streets near you so we can look at tower performance.   Are these cross streets near you Dayton Lebanon pike   E Spring Valley Road.   If so this tower appears to be out of service.

Journeyman

I live near Spring Valley and Dayton Lebanon Pike and I am unable to make calls or receive texts.  I was online with Sprint Support and they claimed that nothing was wrong with the service.  I finally convinced the person to send a message to engineering that there is in fact a problem.  My husband and I both have Sprint and both of us were able to make calls in Beavercreek earlier this evening, but can't make a single call here.

Journeyman

still a problem...was a problem ALL day today!  Can NOT make calls or receive calls from my home in Centerville.

Please Fix ASAP!!

Journeyman

I live near W. Spring Valley and State Route 741 (Springboro Pk) and I have had issues making phone calls in this area for months. Additionally data speeds have been in the 56 - 300kb range for many many months! Now i can only get 1x on my phone in this area and have to make multiple attempts to get a phone call to go through, and if it does the connection is so bad as to be usless. If i need to call or expect a call I must drive for several miles first. There is nothing anywhere on the internet from Sprint or anyone else about any remedy to the incredibly bad service in my area and the Dayton area at large ( I've had similar issue in downtown Dayton). Does Sprint just not care about this market any longer? I appears so to me. $100 a month for a smartphone that can't make calls and is useless for data without wifi is not much of a value; nor is unlimited data at dialup speeds! My contract is up and my patience is near its end too. I have been a Sprint customer for more than 10 years, and it just keeps getting worse. I hate to say it but I may have to hold my nose and go Verizon.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.