cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network and texting issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network and texting issues

Since Thursday, January 24. 2013. I have been having issues with texting.  It started with me getting an error message 2112.  When I called *2, I was told that there was a server issue and that someone would get back to me the following day.  The next day I was called and informed that the problem was not resolved but someone would call me the following day.  That same day I started getting error 67.  When I called *2 on Saturday, I was told to check my MSN and MSID to make sure they were correct.  I checked both and they were correct.  Today, when I check status on my phone (Galaxy SIII), it shows mobile network status as "disconnected."  This is extremely frustrating because at this point, unless I am connected to Wifi, I cannot access the internet.  So at this point, I cannot access the internet without Wifi and I cannot send or receive text messages.  My zip is 15218.  Other friends and family who are Sprint customers are not having issues. Also, when I try updating the PRL and profile (with Wifi off), I get an error "code 600."  When I do the same thing with Wifi on, I get a message that both have been updated. THIS IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Network and texting issues

donwhitpgh

Thank you for your post and I apologize about the delay in timing is has took to get back to you on this matter. I do want to take a look into this; can you please PM me your account name, number, pin or answer to security question so I can take a look into your account to see if anything has gone wrong with it?

Looking forward to getting this resolved for you!

Thanks,

Krishel

Denver Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.