cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service / Storm & Towers Down ...Update?

Highlighted
Journeyman

No Service / Storm & Towers Down ...Update?

Please Help:

Is there a tower out in my area due to the storm sandy or anything becauase I am getting little or no service at home and in areas i usually travel, i dont want to pay for services i cant use. My zip code is 19124 a close intersection is; Castor Ave & Hunting Park Road, Philadelphia PA; Also used in 08110 zip code ! Please let me know if you have any information or if there is a resource in which i can see what towers are out and their progress in fixing them.

Thank You

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: No Service / Storm & Towers Down ...Update?

While there is an outage in the 19124 zip code  based on the cross streets the towers seem to be operating with in normal standards.  Are you able to use the phone anywhere else? the 08110 is till undergoing restoration from the effects of Sandy  we hope to have most of this work completed by the the tenth.

Journeyman

that doesnt seem right to me. when i am on Rising Sun Rd & Adams Ave i get no service and cannot use any web text or data related anything. is there a problem on that side of the blvd (Rt 1) the service has been really sketchy lately. please let me know. the service in NJ is not good either.

Master

The tower closest to that location is alos working  with in normal standards.   We still have some towers out in the NJ area and are working to restore service

Journeyman

should i call customer service. could it be something wrong with my phone? i cant access my netflix, instagram, la liga apps it says cannot connect to network when i going around town...

who to call specifically?

Journeyman

thanks for you responses btw. very helpful

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.