cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cell service for 1 week!

Journeyman

No cell service for 1 week!

When I started out with sprint 7 years ago, I had much better experience with customer service. Now they talk to paying customers as if we are getting free service. The poor signal was stink from day one, I have more drop calls than any of the people I know on other carriers. Just a few months ago I was promised credit for the lozy service they are dishing. I got partial credit, I contacted customer service and was told they do not know the code the other rep used to offer me the credit. Nevertheless, I never gave up until I got was promised to me. For the last 3 days I am unable to make or recieve any calls. At one point I was told to take my phone back to Apple, since the problem was there's. I almost did until I found other phones on my plan that was not a Apple product was experiencing the same issues. They trained their workers to lie to customers, I have to make sure I'm in a good state of mind to call sprint customer service. If not my blood pressure would be through the roof.

For the last 3days I'm unable yo make to make and receive calls. I was told not before Tuesday (which will be 6 dys total) for service to return. I live in a big city as New York and no cell service. Zimbabwe has better phone service than what sprint is giving to us. They are quick to brag about unlimited plan; what I do have is unlimited drop calls and interrupted service.

Text and voicemail take hours to come through, emails the same.  I do work from home, and this is my only phone. Customer Svc, even blame the tower damage on hurricane sandy. It is now January, if my memory serves me correct; sandy passed 3mths ago. So I supposed Mother Nature is to be blame for all their horrible service. Verizon customers that live in my area has excellent service. Same for all the other carriers except for sprint. It took me some time to make up my mind, but I am ready to take our 3 lines and leave sprint at the end of our contract.

12 REPLIES 12
Wizard

Re: No cell service for 1 week!

Hello Gingergirl77, thanks for posting; sorry to hear about your experience.

Is your service working well now? Please advise. We'll continue to help. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Still the same as it was on Wednesday!

Wizard

Thanks for the reply.

At your convenience, please email us at sprintcares@sprint.com. Include your name, Sprint phone number, security information (PIN or security question answer), your Sprint Community name, and a link to this posting thread. We can communicate with you directly in an effort to help. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Sprint! I STILL DO NOT HAVE ANY SERVICE! I made outgoing test calls which did not even last for 2 minutes. Tried incoming nothing work!

Now I am back to square one, no outgoing, incoming,or messages. Customer support sent me a test text from about 1pm eastern yesterday, and it was not delivered until 10 hours later. Now I attempt to send, I got message fail. Damn it I am tired of this shit! Do something or let me out of my freaking contract! This is freaking ridiculous! I sent all the information you requested in your response, I have yet to hear from any of you liers. I am not rich, so I certainly do not plan to pay for what I do not use. Tomorrow is a new work week, and I still have no phone for my business. I have no plans to starve my family so you can get yours!

Journeyman

Reading you post on here and just thought you may want to read some of mine. (Beach116) Ihave done the same thing over and over as you and gotten the same type of answers from them. Now they did call the other day after i posted on here and on my caller ID it came up from "NEXTAL" - they must not have service either ! This customer service as they call it is the pits. Good luck, just had to let you know we all are dealing with the same old crap..........

Highlighted
Journeyman

Reading you post on here and just thought you may want to read some of mine. (Beach116) Ihave done the same thing over and over as you and gotten the same type of answers from them. Now they did call the other day after i posted on here and on my caller ID it came up from "NEXTAL" - they must not have service either ! This customer service as they call it is the pits. Good luck, just had to let you know we all are dealing with the same old crap..........

Journeyman

REALLY SPRINT? 5 DAYS WITHOUT SERVICE AND ALL YOU INTEND TO GIVE IS $24 CREDIT FOR 3 LINES?

TAKE IT AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE!

Journeyman

Well their not even responsible for the lack in services. You should fee grateful you are getting anything. Try speaking with Sprint department Account Services and see if you can cancel your account without applying the Early Termination Fees. They will probably require you to fax in a copy of your power bill to confirm you address is in an area with poor service, but definitely give it a shot.

Journeyman

Thank you so much!

Journeyman

Of course. Sorry if the first sentences sounded harsh, I do promise it was satyrical. They technically aren't responsible for the quality of the services, and that much is in the Terms and Conditions. Here is the link to the Terms and Conditions: https://shop2.sprint.com/en/legal/os_general_terms_conditions_popup.shtml. Direct yourself towards the bottom of the page to the section

You Agree That We Are Not Responsible For Certain Problems and subsection (b) reads "providing or failing to provide Services, including, but not limited to, deficiencies or problems with a Device or network coverage (for example, dropped, blocked, interrupted Services, etc."

Sprint has essencially solidified it's contract so that they are not responsible for anything and you are responsible for everything.

Journeyman

Actually I did not take any offense to your earlier message. I appreciate the info you produced.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.