Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nobody can find my account. What gives?

Journeyman

Nobody can find my account. What gives?

I began the process of signing up for this promotion on Monday:

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/offers/free-unlimited.html?ECID=vanity:1yearfree

After walking through the ordering process, I received my two SIM cards (for me and my spouse), and got exactly two emails from Sprint. One of them has my account number partially masked in the format XXXXX#### (where the #'s are actual digits), the other has my order number. Without either the full account number or a Sprint phone number, I can't log in to My Sprint to complete the number and service transfer. I have an email with the partial number in it, and I obviously know all my contact info, credit card number used for the order, etc. but nobody at Sprint can find any record of my account, they just tell me to go into a physical store, which I don't want to do because I've heard that the physical store can't process online-only promotions. What's going on here? How can I have a (partial) account number in my email while they have no record of it? How do I get the whole number?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Nobody can find my account. What gives?

Hey @Solar.

In any case, when they told you to visit a Sprint Store is not to process the promotion, is for you to set up a 6-10 digits PIN code or security answer so you can sign in on www.sprint.com and complete the process online.

Journeyman

I just can't fathom how they managed to capture my email address to send me order confirmation, my physical address to mail me the SIM cards, my full name to put on the envelope, my credit card to bill me for the SIM cards, and some account number which they sent, partially obscured, but apparently when I finished with the order, it erased literally all record of my having begun the process... except the bill for the SIM cards, which I'm sure is still there. What happened to the user name and password I created? Why does nobody seem to have any record of the transaction happening?

Journeyman

Solar. Once the SIM cards have been received, you'll need to go to sprint.com/activatenow to complete your activation and the process, instead of My sprint. There you will be asked to input some information, that will allow us to identify your account.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.