cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving all incoming calls - Chicago

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not receiving all incoming calls - Chicago

My coworker and I both have Sprint (HTC 10 and Galaxy S7 Edge) and we cannot receive incoming calls from all callers. She had several calls from a non-Sprint customer where the caller got a unavailable message. When we call each other, it either returns dead air or a moment of dead air then ringing and then voicemail. None of these calls rang at the actual phone. After doing a profile and PRL update, we're able to receive calls from our office landline, but not from other cellular customers (both Sprint and non-Sprint users). Data and texting services are still working on both of our phones. Is there an outage in the area that is affecting voice service? We're in zip codes 60622, 60652, and 60614.

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: Not receiving all incoming calls - Chicago

any cross streets to those zips so they can narrow  down specific towers?

im marking this thread to be moved to the customer service area so an agent can assist you.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks!

60622 - Huron & Paulina

60652 - 79th & Trumbull

60614 - Armitage & Racine

Moved to CS Forum.

Master

AmandaY44,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention and provide us with this information. Upon reviewing the status of the service on the area, our network team has not yet notified us of any network issues affecting the service.

I would be more than happy to help you out today and see what?s going on.

How long has the issue been happening?

How many service bars are the phones displaying?

I would like to look into this further. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message I sent you.

To access to your private messages,  click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the private message notification.

If you're posting from a phone/mobile device, once on this site and logged in, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode. Once the site changes, follow the steps above.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.