cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old customer treated worse than new customers

Patron

Old customer treated worse than new customers

Hello, I have been a customer for nearly 5 years (out of contract for 3).I have 3 phone lines. In that 5 years, I have never been late, paying over 200.00 per month. I went to the store in Chicago, and also called Customer Care. I was having major problems with my HTC touch pro 2. So much so, I asked for another phone.I was going to extend the contract for 2 years, but I asked for an additional 50 dollars off. They would not budge on the price. I reasoned that if a new customer came in the store, they would receive the same discount, in spite of not spending over $12,000 over 5 years. I did not feel that my business was appreciated. If i am going to be treated like a new customer with a company I have been with for 5 years, I can be treated like a new customer elsewhere. I simply could not understand why they would not give me 50 stinking dollars off. Now I am a totally unhappy customer, and I am shortly going to terminate my services in the near future (WHEN I WANT). To say they appreciate my business is a BIG FAT LIE. I know this is going to fall on deaf ears just like my phone call. I cant wait for the survey!

2 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Old customer treated worse than new customers

cjwill25,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our loyalty offers.  We will forward your concerns to management.

We have a Premier program for customers in good standing with a 6 month tenure and a service plan of $69.99 individual/$99.99 shared or a customer of at least 10 years. This program offers early upgrades, First to Buy promotions when new devices are launched, anniversary rewards, and accessory discounts. You can get more information regarding this offer at www.Sprint.com/Premier.

Thanks,

SprintCares

Journeyman

Re: Old customer treated worse than new customers

SPRINT DOES NOT CARE!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.