cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only had Sprint a week and already regretting it...

Highlighted
Journeyman

So, I signed up for Sprint recently because I was done with Verizon - their service sucked and their customer service reps left something to be desired. Now I'm having more problems to account for with Sprint that I'm getting ready to bring the phone back. I'm on the 69.99 everything plan with an HTC Evo Slide.

First of all, I've never had - or heard of, for that matter - a phone service giving me four days of service before already deciding "Oh, look, it's time to bill the user". I got my phone and service on the 26th, and my billing date ended on the 30th. The rep I got my phone with did not tell me that the billing date would end that abruptly or else I would have waiting the four days to get a new phone.

Next, I was told that with my AAA card, I would get a discount of 10% for each bill, as well as my activation fee waived. Well, lo and behold, not only do I STILL have my activation fee, but there is no 10% taken out of my bill. Thanks for the $140 bill, Sprint. I can see we may already hate each other.

And finally, I'm in a roaming only area because of my campus. From what I've read in other forum posts, if the user is roaming for more than 1/2 the time of service for three consecutive months, their service will be shut off. I told the rep I AM IN A ROAMING ONLY AREA FOR ABOUT 90% OF THE YEAR. And he failed to tell me this little detail.

If this isn't fixed soon, I'm returning the phone. I'm not dealing with crappy customer service AGAIN. Thanks, Sprint.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

dont wait another second cancle before  you hit that 14th day or your stuck if i would have been wise iw ouldnt be stuck sprint is an awful company and there data speed are horrible run quike

Journeyman

Oh, boy. Well, I'm waiting to hear from a rep on here, plus the rep I emailed who SOLD me the phone. If I don't like the answer I hear, I'm gone.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.