cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only person on acct and I have to get permission to view my bill??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Only person on acct and I have to get permission to view my bill??

My first bill is due and seems a bit higher than it should be.  I want to view it.  I go to the site and I get the error that I do not have permission from the owner of the acct to view the bill.  I AM the owner of the acct and the only person on the acct. So I attempt to enter the acct number, zip code and Pin that I set up when I made the acct.  (I wrote them down, so I know I have the correct info).  It says that both my zip code and pin are wrong.  There is no way that my zipcode is wrong.  I have to say that your website is absolutley horrible.  I am have been in the Customer Service for close to 20 years and I am now a Quality Assurance Tech for websites that are used by our client base to enter Draws for Hunting Tags.  You really should either invest in some QA people to fix problems before you inflict this site on more customers.  And/or hire a better programmer, that actually knows what a people friendly website is.  And lastly straighten up the mess that this site is.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Employee

Re: Only person on acct and I have to get permission to view my bill??

Hello Lissette_58, I'm sorry that you're having difficulty changing the access level of your online account. I will gladly help you, please send me a private message by clicking my Social Care Icon, then send private message on the right. Thank you, Chris.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.