cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage for more than 15 hours....

Highlighted

Outage for more than 15 hours....

Sprint,

When are you going to fix the problems in Carson City, Nevada? Zip is 89701. Service has been out since 5 p.m. local time YESTERDAY! Its making work very difficult for some people...

8 REPLIES 8
Wizard

Re: Outage for more than 15 hours....

Thank you for the post OldArmy770512,

I don't see an outage listed for the area but happy to look into the issue. What are you seeing on the phone? Are your signal bars gone/low? Hearing or seeing any kind of error message?

Thank you

Chris

My phone has been searching for signal since the system went down yesterday at 5 p.m. Yesterday a Sprint store closed early due to the problem.

It may not be listed in the system as down, but it is. You might need to send a diagnostic out.

Journeyman

I was on the phone with Sprint customer care last night from 7 to 9 with no resolution.  I was told that it was a network issue and that a ticket would be created, so there better be an outage reported.  Service has been out since 5pm yesterday in Carson City, NV.

This is ridiculous. Good to know I'm not the only one though.

Well, I made a call and received a few texts...cant SEND texts though...

Welp, I spoke too soon. Only can call Sprint numbers, not able to text. I have no idea what takes so long to fix!

OldArmy770512,

I see there was some data issues in zip 89701, this issue has been cleared up. Have you tried powering down your device for 1 minute? If the issue continues after turning your device back on please provide me with the nearest cross street.

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.